Our School Calender
On the day of Christmas, Easter and Summer Holidays the school will close at 12 noon.
1. WRITTEN EXPLANATION MUST BE GIVEN FOR ALL ABSENCES OR EARLY COLLECTION
2. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EDUCATIONAL WELFARE ACT THE SCHOOL MUST REPORT ANY CHILDREN WHO HAVE MISSED 20 DAYS OR MORE IN ONE SCHOOL YEAR.
3.If the school has to close due to unforeseen circumstances parents will be informed asap.
School Calendar 2021/2022
- School will reopen on Wed 25th Aug
- School will close Fri 22nd Oct at 2.40 for Halloween Break and reopen on Mon 1st
- School will be closed Mon 6th
- School will close at 12 noon on Wed 22nd Dec for Christmas Holidays and reopen on Thur 6th January 2022.
- School will be closed Thur 24th and 25th Feb mid-term.
- School will be closed 17th and 18th
- School will close at 12 noon Fri 8th April for Easter Holidays and reopen Monday 25th
- School will be closed on Mon 2nd and Tue 3rd
- School will be closed on Fri 3rd and Mon 6th
- School will close at 12 noon on Fri 24th June for Summer Holidays.
- All absences must be explained in writing or via phone.
- If any child misses more than 20 days we are obliged to report to the National Educational Welfare Board, unexplained absences will be reported as unexplained.
- Please have your child in school on time each day so that they can get settled and start work with their peers, avoid disrupting the teacher and the teaching and learning of others.
- If the school has to close due to unforeseen circumstances parents will be informed ASAP.