Our School Calender
On the day of Christmas, Easter and Summer Holidays the school will close at 12 noon.
1. WRITTEN EXPLANATION MUST BE GIVEN FOR ALL ABSENCES OR EARLY COLLECTION
2. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EDUCATIONAL WELFARE ACT THE SCHOOL MUST REPORT ANY CHILDREN WHO HAVE MISSED 20 DAYS OR MORE IN ONE SCHOOL YEAR.
3.If the school has to close due to unforeseen circumstances parents will be informed asap.
School Calendar 2022/2023
- School will reopen on 30TH
- School will close Fri 28th Oct @2:40 p.m. for Halloween Holidays and re open on 7th
- School will close 12 noon on Wed 21st Dec for Christmas holidays and reopen on Thurs 5th
- School will close on Mon 6th
- School will close on Thurs 16th and Fri 17th Feb for midterm.
- School will close on 17th
- School will finish @ 12 noon Fri 31st March for Easter holidays and re open on 17th
- School will close Mon 1st and Tues 2nd
- School will close Fri 2nd and Mon 5th
- School will finish at 12 noon on Tue 27th
In the case of any other school closures, Parents will be notified during the year
- All absences must be explained in writing via email or via phone
- If any child misses more than 20 days we are obliged to report to the National Educational Welfare Board. Unexplained absences ill be reported as unexplained
Please have your child in school on time each day for 9 a.m. start so that they can get settled and start work with their peers, avoid disrupting the teacher and the teaching and learning of others.
- If the school has to close due to unforeseen circumstances parents will be informed ASAP.