Our School Calender
On the day of Christmas, Easter and Summer Holidays the school will close at 12 noon.
1. WRITTEN EXPLANATION MUST BE GIVEN FOR ALL ABSENCES OR EARLY COLLECTION
2. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EDUCATIONAL WELFARE ACT THE SCHOOL MUST REPORT ANY CHILDREN WHO HAVE MISSED 20 DAYS OR MORE IN ONE SCHOOL YEAR.
3.If the school has to close due to unforeseen circumstances parents will be informed asap.
School Calendar 2023/2024
• School will be closed on Thur 1st, Fri 2nd and Mon 5th June.
• School will close at 12 noon on Tue 27th June for Summer Holidays.
• School will reopen on Tue 29th August
• School will close Fri 27th Oct at 2.40 for Halloween Break and reopen on Mon 6th Nov
• School will close on Mon 4th Dec
• School will close at 12 noon on Fri 22nd Dec for Christmas Holidays and reopen on Mon 8th January 2024.
• School will close on Mon 5th Feb
• School will be closed Thurs 15th and 16th Feb mid-term.
• School will be closed 18th March.
• School will close at 12 noon Fri 22nd March for Easter Holidays and reopen Monday 8th April.
• School will be closed on Fri 3rd May and Mon 6th May.
• School will be closed onThur30th, Fri 31st May and Mon 3rd June.
• School will close at 12 noon on Wed 26th June for Summer Holidays.
In the case of any other school closures, Parents will be notified during the year
- All absences must be explained in writing via email or via phone
- If any child misses more than 20 days we are obliged to report to the National Educational Welfare Board. Unexplained absences ill be reported as unexplained
Please have your child in school on time each day for 9 a.m. start so that they can get settled and start work with their peers, avoid disrupting the teacher and the teaching and learning of others.
- If the school has to close due to unforeseen circumstances parents will be informed ASAP.